Permission granted to come aboard The Sci-Fi Dude Blog. You have the highest Clearence Level and can access all content herein. Leave no post unread. You might find the Top Secret info you've been searching for all this time!

A Personal Thank You

 I recently wrote about fellow Science Fiction enthusiast Steve Davidson's great website, The Classic Science Fiction Channel. After some email communication, Steve invited me to become part of the Editorial staff at TCSFC. I was honored to accept.

I want to take the time to publicly thank Steve for entrusting me with the duties of helping add content and build his creation.

So...thank you Steve! Here's hoping I can continue to play a part in this great service you've created for Science Fiction fans around the world.

I wish nothing but the greatest success and long future for The Classic Science Fiction Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

--> -->
-->