Permission granted to come aboard The Sci-Fi Dude Blog. You have the highest Clearence Level and can access all content herein. Leave no post unread. You might find the Top Secret info you've been searching for all this time!

[VIDEO] How The USS Voyager Should've Made It Home!

First, I do apologize for my absense the last few months. I won't bore you with details. Suffice it to say succinctly, "Crap happens" (on a fairly regular/consistent basis for some of us). But, NONETHELESS...we will forge on!!!!!  Normally I don't care for SF "Mashups," but this was such an awesome idea and so well done, I genuinely felt the strong need to initiate the telepathic (or videopathic [is that a new word I just made up?]) bond between our peoples that have a lot in common just by being SF (and Star Trek) fans!

ENJOY!

And be sure to leave any comments.





COMMENTS, PEOPLE! We NEED YOUR Comments!!!!!

Live Long And Prosper

Joey Phillips

A.K.A

"The SciFiDude"

No comments:

Post a Comment

--> -->
-->