Permission granted to come aboard The Sci-Fi Dude Blog. You have the highest Clearence Level and can access all content herein. Leave no post unread. You might find the Top Secret info you've been searching for all this time!

Classic Sci-Fi TV Show Remakes...



I love the classics of Science Fiction TV. I watch a lot of them too. During a recent marathon of the original "The Outer Limits" I got to thinking about the other version of the show. That led me to think about the three versions of "The Twilight Zone" which, in turn, led me to thinking about all the other classic Science Fiction TV shows that have more than one version. A lot of people don't even realize it, but there have been four (4) versions of "The Invisible Man."

Well, it seems there is a lack of creativity coming from Sci-Fi TV lately. So, I started thinking of other classics I wouldn't mind seeing new versions of.


The two that come to mind right off are, "Space 1999" (I would love to see a new version of the Eagle Transport) and "Lost In Space" (Robbie the Robot re-imagined...can you imagine?).

As fellow Sci-Fi fans, I'm curious what you think about this. What classic Sci-Fi TV shows would you like to see new versions of? Even if yours are the same as mine, that's fine. Leave your ideas in the comments section. I look forward to reading them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

--> -->
-->