Permission granted to come aboard The Sci-Fi Dude Blog. You have the highest Clearence Level and can access all content herein. Leave no post unread. You might find the Top Secret info you've been searching for all this time!

Conventions Anyone?

Would you believe me if I told you I've never been to a Science Fiction convention (and, yes. That includes my beloved Star Trek)? It's not that I wouldn't love to go to one. It's just cost and time prohibitive. Not to mention there's not one close to me that I know of.  If I do ever go to a convention, you better believe I'll be dressed in Trek garb.

Anyway...

I tell you this for a reason. I want to live vicariously through you and your convention experiences. If you've ever been to one, let me know. Send me a quick write-up. Tell me about your favorite time at a Science Fiction convention. Let me know about the celebrities you've met. Even send me some pics. I'll post your stories and pics here for others to enjoy as well (unless, of course, you'd prefer I didn't).

So go ahead and send those stories and/or pics. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

--> -->
-->