Permission granted to come aboard The Sci-Fi Dude Blog. You have the highest Clearence Level and can access all content herein. Leave no post unread. You might find the Top Secret info you've been searching for all this time!

The Beyond - SciFi Tribute

I don't necessarily agree with all the Science Fiction (which is nothing new from me, right?) displayed in this Tribute video. But, as they say, you have to take the good with the bad. That said, I think it's a great visual representation of some of the best Science Fiction has offered over the last several years.

I think there are some that could be added as well. But, of course, you can't have everything in one video clip. I do want to thank YouTube user wleizero (http://www.youtube.com/user/wleizero) for taking the time to put this up.

Here's to much more top-notch Science Fiction in this new decade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

--> -->
-->