Permission granted to come aboard The Sci-Fi Dude Blog. You have the highest Clearence Level and can access all content herein. Leave no post unread. You might find the Top Secret info you've been searching for all this time!

Sci-Fi Quotes-- Star Trek: Enterprise....

There are lots of memorable and interesting lines that run throughout Science Fiction and I thought it'd be fun to post some of the ones I run across. Since I'm currently re-watching Star Trek: Enterprise, I decided I'll post some quotes from the episodes I watch. Whatever I watch or read, I'll be sure to post what jumps out at me.

Season 2, Episode 16 "Future Tense":


Malcolm: "Maybe he got a ride from someone."
Trip: "That's got to be a world record for hitchicking."

T'Pol: "I'm not sure Daniels would approve of this."
Archer: "Well keep it to ourselves."

Archer: "What did he [a Tholian] say?"
Hoshi: "I don't know. But I don't think he was paying you a compliment."

Archer: "I wonder if they'll [the Vulcan High Command] believe that Humans
and Vulcans will be...swapping chromosomes one day."
T'Pol: "They're more likely to believe in time travel."

Season 2, Episode 17 "Canamar":


Kuroda Lor-ehn: "I may not know how to fly this ship. But I'm sure I can figure out how to crash it!"

Season 2, Episode 18 "The Crossing":


Trip: "I was looking down at the three of us. But not with my eyes."

*****
Dr. Phlox: "I've used every muscle I've got. It won't budge!"

More to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

--> -->
-->